Spring 2019 Assignments are complete. We will reopen the application process at the beginning of the Summer Session.
Semester Lairs are reserved:
- For the length of the semester.
- By individual graduate students enrolled in a degree-granting program.
- Semester Lairs are assigned first to doctoral students enrolled in 699 dissertation hours and master's students working on their thesis / final project.
- During Open Enrollment. Upcoming open enrollment periods are announced at the end of the semester.
Semester Lair application process:
- Applicants will be notified about assignments by the end of the open enrollment period.
- Priority is given to applicants enrolled in dissertation/thesis hours or a program equivalent such as a final project/portfolio. Priority applicants will be assigned a Semester Lair (if one is available).
- All other applications by graduate students will be evaluated near the end of Open Enrollment in the order they were received.
- A waiting list will be maintained through the semester. Waiting lists are only good for the current semester; you must re-apply at the start of each semester during Open Enrollment.