Hulsman Undergraduate Library Research Award - Applicant Workshop Online
Join us to learn more about the UNM Library's Hulsman Undergraduate Library Research Award program. We'll discuss details about the program, qualifying projects, and the application process. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions to get the most out of the program! We will cover the following and more:
- What projects qualify for the award?
- How can I write the best research statement for my application?
- How does online submission system work?
- Where can I find examples of past award-winning work?
Zoom link will be sent to all attendees via email prior to the workshop start time.
The Jim and Mary Lois Hulsman Undergraduate Library Research Award program recognizes excellence in undergraduate research that incorporates the use of University Libraries resources and demonstrates sophisticated information literacy skills. Student award winners receive a cash prize – $500 for 1st place, $300 for 2nd place, $200 for 3rd place – and recognition for their outstanding efforts.
Visit the award website for more information: https://library.unm.edu/awards/index.php
Applicant workshops are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, November 16, 3pm
- Wednesday, January 25, 3pm
- Thursday, February 2, 2pm
- Thursday, February 2, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.