Sign up for this Research Clinic to work on your research projects and receive one-on-one help from UNM librarians. This session is 75 minutes long, and you should plan on attending the entire time. Please bring your research assignment to the clinic. We can help you
- Develop your topic
- Search for articles and other supporting materials for your research using library databases
- Understand how and why information is organized into formats, such as scholarly journal articles
- Understand why you want to cite your sources, as well as how to use a few tools to help out when building your References list or Works Cited page
If you are an ENGL 1120 or COMM 1130 student, please complete your online library tutorial prior to attending a Research Clinic.
If none of these times work for you, please fill out this form to request a one-on-one consultation in lieu of a clinic.
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- 3:30pm - 4:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- Room 254
- Zimmerman Library