Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Online Research Clinic Online
This is an online only clinic. You will get the zoom link in the confirmation email, so please look out for it. Please be ready to share your screen. Sign up for this Research Clinic to work on your research projects and receive one-on-one help from UNM librarians. This session is 75 minutes long, and you should plan on attending the entire time. Please bring your research assignment to the clinic. We can help you
- Develop your topic
- Search for articles and other supporting materials for your research using library databases
- Understand how and why information is organized into formats, such as scholarly journal articles
- Understand why you want to cite your sources, as well as how to use a few tools to help out when building your References list or Works Cited page
If you are an ENGL 1120 or COMM 1130 student, please complete your online library tutorial prior to attending a Research Clinic.
If none of these times work for you, please fill out this form to request a one-on-one for alternative arrangements.
If you have any questions, contact Glenn Koelling (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- 5:30pm - 6:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- UNM Only
- Research Clinics
Registrations are fully booked!
UNM Library Instruction